Capital Credit & Consulting offers
a collection and receivable infrastructure that offers a unique blend
of collection and legal services resulting in a complete “end to end” solution to your collection, credit and receivable problems. Capital Credit & Consulting is
setting the standards in the collection industry with collections
research, custom program design, technological advancements, personnel
training, and most importantly, our commitment to customer service that
is currently unparalleled. These distinct characteristics set us apart
from our competitors and ensure that we will immediately improve your
cash flow by virtually eliminating your delinquent receivables at the
most competitive rates.|
All staff stand behind the Corporate Mission Statement and adhere to the strict Code of Ethics at all times. Our highly ethical conduct and sound collection practices preserve the corporate reputation of our clients allowing them to consistently maintain the goodwill of their customers. To date, Capital Credit & Consulting is complaint free in all jurisdictions that we operate in. Once you try us you will see why we are “your true partner in recoveries and end to end solution to receivable problems.”
|Points of Interest|
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured.
- Member of the Credit Bureaus.
- BBB Accredited Business.
- Representation and affiliations across Canada, the United States and around the world.
- Legal specialists for debt recovery.
- Commissioner for Oaths on staff.
- The most coveted negotiating professionals in the collection industry.
- Capital Credit & Consulting is an active advocate for positive change in the collection industry. We welcome and encourage legislation that encourages professionalism and a higher standard by those working in the industry.
|We have been providing collection services to the BBB Serving Southern Alberta and East Kootenays and its local BBB Accredited Businesses for over 10 years. |
We offer preferred rates on our services to BBB Accredited Businesses.
Please contact us for details.